32G 4mm Pen Needles – 5 Pack
This needle is ergonomically designed with a flat needle base and built-in extended flanges for improved skin contact. It is as thin as two human hairs and is designed to reduce pain. By creating a unique design, it reduces the risk of bending and breaking. Everyone can use these needles, regardless of their weight.
● Ultra-thin and ultra-short design reduces pain and risk of intramuscular injections.
● Unique needle design reduces risk of needle breakage or bending.
● Injections are quick and easy with SuperFlow technology.
● Built-in ergonomic grip – incorporates extended flanges
● Injecting with a flat needle base will result in better skin contact
● In addition to increasing flow rates, SuperFlow technology reduces dosage force
● It fits with all GLP-1 Receptor pens
● Resistant to bending and breaking
● Pinching the skin is not necessary
● Remove the paper tab from a new needle.
● The needle should be pushed straight onto the pen. Then tighten it up.
● Remove the outer needle cap and keep it for later. After the injection, you will need it to safely remove the needle from the pen.
● Throw away the inner needle cap after removing it. You may accidentally stick yourself with the needle if you try to put it back on. There may be a drop of medication at the tip of the needle. Although this is normal, you should still check the medication flow.
● 32g Tip
● 4mm Length