Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets are conveniently designed for accurate penetration and virtually pain-free testing. The 28-gauge Softclix lancets are smaller than most other medical lancets, so people of all ages can comfortably perform blood glucose tests. Softclix lancets have a unique rectangular cross-section, unlike traditional round shaft lancets for a smoother entry. Designed for use with the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device.
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to operate, with one-hand priming and lancing.
- Pull off the cap. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push it in until it clicks.
- Press the cap on again until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until the desired penetration depth is set.
- Press the priming button down until it clicks.
- Press the lancing device firmly against the side of the fingertip.
- Press the yellow release button.
- After measuring your blood glucose, pull off the cap and slide the ejector forward to remove the lancet.