OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets
One-Touch UltraSoft lancets are designed with the OneTouch Ultra and OneTouch UltraSmart Meters and the OneTouch InDuo Systems. Featuring a 28 gauge, sterile needle, you can trust that they provide safe and effective use. OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets are gentle on the fingers, allowing for a less painful stick.
– 28 gauge, sterile needle
– Gentle on the fingers
– A high-quality design you trust
– Designed for less painful testing
– For use with OneTouch systems and most other lancing devices
Wash hands with soap and warm water. Dry well.
1) Load lancet into lancing device and twist off protective cap.
2) Choose a spot on the side of a different finger each time you take a blood sample.
3) Follow the lancing device manufacturer’s for obtaining a blood sample.
Eject lancet from lancing device and snap-on safety cap before discarding. To minimize the pain of testing: Change lancet after every use to ensure the least painful puncture. Lancets become dull and aching when re-used.
CAUTION: For your safety, never share a lancet with another person.
STERILE: Do not use if the protective disk has been damaged or removed.